Golf Fitness Challenge Reviews

Golf Fitness Challenge Reviews

With so many different golf fitness programs popping up on the internet, it is difficult to know which to choose. From my perspective, here are the most important things to consider.

-Is the material provided or workout program written by someone with authority on the subject? Obviously, someone who has had experience in training a wide variety of golfers is going to have some experience to draw from. They should be a knowledgeable, experienced expert on golf fitness.

-Is the program doable and reasonable? This might sound like a silly statement until you've actually tried one of these programs through an internet purchase or by reading a book. If the program is too difficult or requires too much time and effort, then how is it ultimately going to benefit me?

-Will I get results from golf fitness that I can see with my game? Again, it is not necessary to restate the obvious, but why go through an entire program if you don't see tangible results.

For anyone who has ever read any books outlining the basic principles of 'how to be successful' whether it be business, golf or life, the principles are the same. They follow along the lines of...set a specific deadline, have a detailed goal in mind, develop a plan....etc.

These are all the reasons I really love the new Golf Fitness Challenge. It is the brainchild of Susan Hill, a professional golf fitness trainer, and Craig Ballanytne, Men's Health magazine expert. By applying the same principles to success, they have outlined a very specific 6 week golf exercise plan to get the body and game of your dreams. Last fall, they actually ran a real life case study on 20 golfers. They ran their program for both male and female golfers over a 6 week period. The age range was 18 to 65. The handicaps ranged from +3 to 31.

I bet you can guess what happened!

Given a hard deadline and some specific tasks, these golfers made some incredible discoveries and some new found improvement - just in time for prime time golf season!

Here is what a few of them had to say based on the real life testimonials.

I really got a lot more flexible. My shoulder turn improved about 30-40% at least. My hip rotation really improved also. I learned that my glutes, hip flexors, and hamstrings had a whole lot more to do with golf than I had ever imagined.

I had never viewed stretching as a way to make my body feel better and or feel more alive. I had always viewed stretching as something to warm up with. The wholeness of stretching improved my wellness feeling immensely. I just feel better now - bottom line.
Michael, Handicap 9.2, Age 62

I found my core strength improved. This was evident in my increased ability to stay stable in my lower body during the backswing and the initial transition move. I have been striking the ball more crisply.

I have experienced greater flexibility in my hip pelvis region. I am hitting the ball higher than I have in quite some time.

Thank you for including me in your program.
Stephen, Handicap 21, Age 59

For golfers looking to finally achieve some specific measurable results with your game, my money and my time will be placed here, Golf Fitness Challenge.

No comments: